What to consider when buying a new boiler
Where are you going to put it?
Decide where you are going to fit the plume as this could become a problem due to the exhaust gas from it.
You might want to discuss this with your engineer. So consider what area of the house you’re wanting the boiler and your engineer will discuss if it is right for your home.
- What budget do you have set aside?
- Can you afford finance
- What space do you need for your boiler
When do you use the boiler?
- How many people are in the house hold
- How much hot water do you use
- When do you have the heating on?
What type of boiler
We fit all of three of these boilers.
Whatever your query when it relates to heating we are here to help. We offer a full consultation to put your mind at ease.